Sri Lanka Map
Contact
Random
Our Travel Books
Advertising / Press

The Temple Town of Kataragama »« Little Adam’s Peak at Ella

Become A Lazy Photographer in Ella

Add to Flipboard Magazine.

Hostels in Sri Lanka

View-From-Ambiente

In some places, you have to work hard, catch a lucky break or be extra creative to get great pictures. And then there’s Ella. I didn’t even have to move from our porch. Or look at what I was taking pictures of. Or hold the camera. That would have required putting my drink down! Nope, from our incredible veranda overlooking Ella Gap, I was able to place the camera on a table and once in while press the shutter button. Violà instant magic! Chameleons, sudden storms, atmospheric moon rises, amazing nature. This is a kind of photography I could get used to.

Golden Dew
Strange Sri Lanka Photos
Portraits Sri Lanka
Moon Rise Sri Lanka
Dragon Lizzard
Cameleon-Lizzard-in-Sri-Lanka
Other Posts You Might Like from Sri Lanka ...and Valencia
Creeped Out at Isurumuniya TempleThe Kandyan Kingdom and Robert KnoxThe Temple of the ToothThe Plazas of Valencia's Casco Antiguo
, , , , , , , ,
April 19, 2012 at 12:53 pm
5 comments »
  • April 27, 2012 at 4:41 pmChavie

Beautiful pictures, guys. 😀 Haven’t been to Ella in years, looks like a visit is long overdue.

• April 27, 2012 at 5:11 pmJerry

Woah, some nice images there! Should check out Ella.

• January 17, 2013 at 7:09 amLY

hello,where did you stay in Ella?Thanks!

• January 17, 2013 at 7:18 amMike Powell

We stayed at the Ambiente hotel — the views were absolutely unbeatable!

• January 18, 2013 at 7:39 amLY

thank you! 🙂

Don't be Shy, Leave a Comment!

Become A Lazy Photographer in Ella In some places, you have to work hard, catch a lucky break or be extra creative to get great pictures. And then there's Ella. I didn't even have to move from our porch. Or look at what I was taking pictures of. Or hold the camera. That would have required putting my drink down! Nope, from our incredible veranda overlooking Ella Gap, I was able to place the camera on a table and once in while press the shutter button. Viol instant magic! Chameleons, sudden storms, atmospheric moon rises, amazing nature. This is a kind of photography I could get used to.
For 91 Days